By John Volakis
The “bible of antenna engineering” totally up to date to supply state of the art insurance in antenna layout and applications
Edited through John L. Volakis, one of many world's prime specialists in antenna engineering, this relied on source covers all of the vintage antenna kinds plus many new varieties and designs utilized in communications structures, satellites, radars, and rising functions from WLAN to car platforms to biomedical to shrewdpermanent antennas.
You also will locate specialist dialogue of subject matters severe to profitable antenna layout and engineering, similar to dimension strategies and computational equipment, a fabrics consultant, wave propagation fundamentals, microwave circuits, and matching recommendations, in addition to variety and MIMO propagation versions, frequency selective surfaces, and metamaterials. filled with 1,500 illustrations, the 4th version of Antenna Engineering Handbook presents:
- Step-by-step counsel on so much antennas (modern and classic)
- 59 chapters with 21 new chapters and 38 absolutely up to date chapters from the former edition
- Contributions from over eighty famous antenna experts
- Full-color insert illustrating many advertisement and army antennas
Get easy access to All of latest state-of-the-art Antennas
• published and Conformal Antennas • Wideband Patch Antennas • Wideband Arrays • Leaky-Wave Antennas • EBG Antennas • UWB Antennas and Arrays • transportable television Antennas • Reconfigurable Antennas • energetic Antennas • Millimeter Wave and TeraHertz Antennas • Fractal Antennas • Handset and Terminal Antennas • Biomedical Antennas • ECM and ESM antennas • Dielectric Resonator Antennas • Lens Antennas • Radiometer Antennas • satellite tv for pc Antennas • Reflector and Earth Station Antennas • and Dozens More!
Read or Download Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics) PDF
Best electromagnetism books
Designed for non-specialists, this easy-to-read new version offers a finished and coherent account of static electrical phenomena and ideas in keeping with a mathematical-physical procedure. it's been up-to-date to incorporate new and increased fabric starting from cost decay to electrostatic measurements.
We are going to convey during this monograph a few chances of utilizing the opportunity of satellite tv for pc passive microwave radiometric tools for the research of diversifications of warmth and dynamic tactics within the ocean–atmosphere interface in quite a lot of time scales – from mesometeorogical (hours, day-by-day) to seasonal (month) and multiyear (climatic) ones.
Advances in Magnetic Resonance, quantity 10, provides various contributions to the speculation and perform of magnetic resonance. The e-book comprises 3 chapters that research superoperators in magnetic resonance; ultrasonically modulated paramagnetic resonance; and the application of electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) and electron-nuclear double-resonance (ENDOR) ideas for learning low-frequency modes of atomic fluctuations and their value for knowing the mechanism of structural part transitions in solids.
Essentially the most methodical remedies of electromagnetic wave propagation, radiation, and scattering—including new functions and ideas awarded in components, this publication takes an analytical strategy at the topic and emphasizes new rules and purposes used at the present time. half one covers basics of electromagnetic wave propagation, radiation, and scattering.
- Old Electrical Wiring: Evaluating, Repairing, and Upgrading Dated Systems
- The Method of Moments in Electromagnetics
- Superconductivity in d-and f=Band Metals
Additional resources for Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics)
Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics) by John Volakis