By Hamid Sarbazi-Azad
Advances in GPU examine and Practice specializes in examine and practices in GPU established structures. the subjects handled conceal a number matters, starting from and architectural matters, to excessive point concerns, equivalent to program platforms, parallel programming, middleware, and tool and effort issues.
Divided into six elements, this edited quantity offers the newest study on GPU computing. half I: Architectural recommendations makes a speciality of the architectural issues that increase on functionality of GPUs, half II: procedure software program discusses OS, compilers, libraries, programming atmosphere, languages, and paradigms which are proposed and analyzed to aid and help GPU programmers. half III: strength and Reliability concerns covers varied points of power, strength, and reliability issues in GPUs. half IV: functionality research illustrates mathematical and analytical recommendations to foretell various functionality metrics in GPUs. half V: Algorithms offers easy methods to layout effective algorithms and learn their complexity for GPUs. half VI: functions and comparable issues offers use situations and examples of the way GPUs are used throughout many sectors.
- Discusses the best way to maximize energy and acquire height reliability while designing, construction, and utilizing GPUs
- Covers method software program (OS, compilers), programming environments, languages, and paradigms proposed to aid and help GPU programmers
- Explains tips to use mathematical and analytical concepts to foretell varied functionality metrics in GPUs
- Illustrates the layout of effective GPU algorithms in components corresponding to bioinformatics, complicated platforms, social networks, and cryptography
- Provides functions and use case situations in different varied verticals, together with medication, social sciences, photo processing, and telecommunications
Read or Download Advances in GPU Research and Practice (Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applied Computing) PDF
Best systems architecture books
Grasp the Configuration and management of Oracle WebLogic Server 11g Oversee a powerful, hugely on hand setting to your mission-critical purposes utilizing the specialist info during this Oracle Press advisor. Oracle WebLogic Server 11g management instruction manual explains the newest administration concepts for the de facto software server for Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g> and gives certain examples and top practices.
IPv6 was once brought in 1994 and has been in improvement on the IETF for over 10 years. It has now reached the deployment level. KAME, the de-facto open-source reference implementation of the IPv6 criteria, performed an important position within the attractiveness and the adoption of the IPv6 expertise. The adoption of KAME via key businesses in a large spectrum of business items is a testimonial to the good fortune of the KAME venture, which concluded no longer in the past.
Creativity in Computing and DataFlow Supercomputing, the most recent unlock within the Advances in desktops sequence released in view that 1960, provides specified insurance of suggestions in laptop undefined, software program, conception, layout, and functions. moreover, it presents individuals with a medium during which they could discover issues in larger intensity and breadth than magazine articles regularly permit.
This ebook is set safeguard in embedded structures and it offers an authoritative connection with all features of defense in system-on-chip (SoC) designs. The authors talk about matters starting from defense requisites in SoC designs, definition of architectures and layout offerings to implement and validate protection regulations, and trade-offs and conflicts concerning protection, performance, and debug standards.
- VMware Performance and Capacity Management - Second Edition
- Cloud as a Service: Understanding the Service Innovation Ecosystem
- UNIX Administration: A Comprehensive Sourcebook for Effective Systems & Network Management (Internet and Communications)
- More-than-Moore 2.5D and 3D SiP Integration
- Analog Circuit Design: RF Circuits: Wide band, Front-Ends, DAC's, Design Methodology and Verification for RF and Mixed-Signal Systems, Low Power and Low Voltage
- Analysis and Design of Hybrid Systems 2006: A Proceedings volume from the 2nd IFAC Conference, Alghero, Italy, 7-9 June 2006 (IPV - IFAC Proceedings Volume)
Extra info for Advances in GPU Research and Practice (Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applied Computing)
Advances in GPU Research and Practice (Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applied Computing) by Hamid Sarbazi-Azad